Subject: [Nel] ADV: Please Forward to Marketing...

From: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Feb 2002 06:52:23 -0800

Hello,

I'm writing from <a href="http://www.linkpassport.com">Link Passport</a> 
search engine, a unique and cost-effective way to promote your online 
business by driving highly-targeted customer traffic to your web site. 
Link Passport produces targeted traffic by enabling businesses to bid on 
keywords that consumers are searching for.

FAQ's
·You only pay for traffic delivered to your site.
.We produce hundreds of thousands of searches each month.
·Manage your keyword bids 24 hours a day in Passport Center.
·You pick your own keywords that relate to your site.

<a href="http://www.linkpassport.com/cgi-bin/gofind/signup.cgi">Set up a 
free account</a> between now and February 14, 2002 and your entered for a 
drawing to win $1500 worth of targeted traffic. Please let us know if you 
have any questions.

Best Regards,
Link Passport

http://www.linkpassport.com

http://www.linkpassport.com

If this message reached you in error please respond with the words remove 
and you will be taken off our e-mail list immediately.