Subject: [Nel] CVS tree changes

From: Cedric Valignat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:58:19 +0200

Hello everybody,

We have made some small changement in the CVS tree about Snowballs :

   - a directory "code/snowballs" was created. This directory contain 2
     subdirectories : "client" & "server".

   - the "code/client" files were moved to "code/snowballs/client".

   - the "code/server/moves_service" was moved to "code/snowballs/server/moves_service".

It ws a little mess and we had to clen it up, so as the client directory was
*only* the snowballs client and the mose_service was used only for running
a snowballs shard we decided to move these diretories in a more appropriate
directory.

Some of the txt file were not corrected yet so you migth find them quite
innacurate ... that will be fixed tomorow ...

Otherwise, the "code/server" directory will be renamed to "code/nelns"
(standing for NeL Network Service) and will contain our services
to run a generic shard, services that aren't part of the games
services but are necessary to run a shard ...

Have fune :-)

Cedric.