Subject: [Nel] Any more suitable way to get the code.

From: Laurent Hausermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:23:04 +0200

Hi all, 

I have some difficulties with my 56K modem to get the code via CVS. Is there 
any rsync server (with compression) or tarball avaible. I appreciate your 
efforts to give the most in time code but it 's hard to contribute with a 56K.

Furthermore, it seems there is no more activity on the mailing list .... 
hummm the nevrax team is ill ??

Regards, and thanks for your faith in GPL.

Laurent Hausermann

---

From: Cedric Valignat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:50:40 +0200

Hi,

> efforts to give the most in time code but it 's hard to contribute with a 56K.

we put some daily snapshots of our cvs trees that you can get at:

   /download/cvs/

> hummm the nevrax team is ill ??

We just have our brains directly plugged to our development tools but
if you need any informations we will be glad to help you ... we are ready
to unplugged ourself to take a look at your messages and reply :o)

> Regards, and thanks for your faith in GPL.

Thanks for the interst that you show to our work :-)

Cedric.

---

From: "Valerio Santinelli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:54:00 +0200

> efforts to give the most in time code but it 's hard to contribute with a
56K.

I'm planning on putting a weekly tarball of the whole cvs on my own site.
I guess it would be better for those who are not constantly updating to the
latest CVS version, like you.
I'll let you know through the mailing list when I begin.

cya!

Valerio Santinelli