Subject: [Nel] RE: Nel digest, Vol 1 #48 - 1 msg

From: Tels <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 13:46:51 +0100 (CET)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Moin,

IMO it would be a good idea if the list disallowed attachments and/or html.
HTML (even with javascript/background pictures) is nearly as bad as these
unreadable vcard attachements and others ;o)

- From my prevois ML experiences a simple rule/guideline to NOT do such
things is not enough - admins, do you read me? ;)

Oh and hi all. Still struggling with the slashdot effect I at least got the
code and will start playing with it today.

> Today's Topics:
>   1. Documentation on Event/Character Scripting (Mark Ewert)
> --__--__--
> Message: 1
> From: "Mark Ewert" <[email-masked]>
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 18:37:57 -0500
> boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0019_01C09390.966EEE80"
> Subject: [Nel] Documentation on Event/Character Scripting
> Reply-To: [email-masked]
> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
> ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C09390.966EEE80
> Content-Type: text/plain;
>       charset="iso-8859-1"
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
> ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C09390.966EEE80
> Content-Type: text/html;
>       charset="iso-8859-1"
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

[snip]

Tels

- --
 "Why do you go so slowly? Do you think this is some kind of game?"
 http://bloodgate.com/thief/     Thief - The Dark Project
 http://bloodgate.com/aifilter   Rewriting the HTML as we know it.
 http://freedomforlinks.de       Fight for your right to link. 
 PGP key available on http://bloodgate.com/tels.asc or via email.

The email address contained in the From/Reply of this email is NOT
to be displayed on webpages, entered into any mailing lists, given 
to other people, used to send me electronic greeting cards without
my written, signed permission. No SPAM nor UCE, either! Thank you!
And PLEASE refrain from forwarding me chain letters, massmailings,
or pyramid schemes.