Subject: [Nel] New error :)

From: "Valerio Santinelli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 22:36:11 +0200

--------------------Configuration: nel_mesh_lib - Win32 ReleaseDebug--------------------
Compiling...
stdafx.cpp
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Platform SDK\include\bhtypes.h(623) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'Address'
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Platform SDK\include\bhtypes.h(623) : error C2501: 'ADDRESS' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Platform SDK\include\bhtypes.h(623) : error C2501: 'Address' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Platform SDK\include\bhtypes.h(624) : error C2065: 'MAX_NAME_SIZE' : undeclared identifier
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Platform SDK\include\bhtypes.h(624) : error C2057: expected constant expression
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Platform SDK\include\bhtypes.h(625) : error C2229: struct '_ADDRESSINFO' has an illegal zero-sized array
Error executing cl.exe.

nelexport.dlu - 6 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Any idea what could cause this? I tried removing the Platform SDK includes.. the only difference is that the error is that :

--------------------Configuration: nel_mesh_lib - Win32 ReleaseDebug--------------------
Compiling...
stdafx.cpp
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\bhtypes.h(295) : warning C4200: nonstandard extension used : zero-sized array in struct/union
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\bhtypes.h(352) : warning C4200: nonstandard extension used : zero-sized array in struct/union
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\bhtypes.h(383) : warning C4200: nonstandard extension used : zero-sized array in struct/union
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\bhtypes.h(431) : warning C4200: nonstandard extension used : zero-sized array in struct/union
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\bhtypes.h(432) : warning C4200: nonstandard extension used : zero-sized array in struct/union
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\bhtypes.h(433) : warning C4200: nonstandard extension used : zero-sized array in struct/union
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\bhtypes.h(434) : warning C4200: nonstandard extension used : zero-sized array in struct/union
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\bhtypes.h(435) : warning C4200: nonstandard extension used : zero-sized array in struct/union
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\bhtypes.h(519) : warning C4200: nonstandard extension used : zero-sized array in struct/union
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\bhtypes.h(564) : warning C4200: nonstandard extension used : zero-sized array in struct/union
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\bhtypes.h(616) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'Address'
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\bhtypes.h(616) : error C2501: 'ADDRESS' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\bhtypes.h(616) : error C2501: 'Address' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\bhtypes.h(617) : error C2065: 'MAX_NAME_SIZE' : undeclared identifier
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\bhtypes.h(617) : error C2057: expected constant expression
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\bhtypes.h(617) : warning C4200: nonstandard extension used : zero-sized array in struct/union
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\bhtypes.h(618) : error C2229: struct '_ADDRESSINFO' has an illegal zero-sized array
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\bhtypes.h(631) : warning C4200: nonstandard extension used : zero-sized array in struct/union
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\frame.h(29) : warning C4200: nonstandard extension used : zero-sized array in struct/union
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\frame.h(56) : warning C4200: nonstandard extension used : zero-sized array in struct/union
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\frame.h(57) : warning C4200: nonstandard extension used : zero-sized array in struct/union
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\frame.h(89) : warning C4200: nonstandard extension used : zero-sized array in struct/union
Error executing cl.exe.

nelexport.dlu - 6 error(s), 16 warning(s)

--
c'ya!

Valerio Santinelli
[email-masked]
HateSeed Gaming Magazine http://www.hateseed.com/
My Lab http://tanis.hateseed.com/
In Flames Italia http://www.inflames.it/