Subject: [Nel] Compile error

From: Thomas RIBO <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:25:07 +0100

Hi!

I'm trying to compile Nel and Snowballs but can't do it.
I have the latest CVS update.
Here are the errors:

-------------8<------------------------8<-----------------------8<---------------
unified_network.cpp: In function `void NLNET::cbDisconnection 
(NLNET::CBufSock *, void *)':
unified_network.cpp:109: name lookup of `i' changed for new ISO `for' 
scoping
unified_network.cpp:100:   using obsolete binding at `i'
unified_network.cpp: In function `void NLNET::cbServiceIdentification 
(NLNET::CMessage &, NLNET::CBufSock *, NLNET::CCallbackNetBase &)':
unified_network.cpp:183: name lookup of `i' changed for new ISO `for' 
scoping
unified_network.cpp:174:   using obsolete binding at `i'
unified_network.cpp: In method `void 
NLNET::CUnifiedNetwork::updateConnectionTable ()':
unified_network.cpp:569: cannot convert `NLNET::CBufSock *' to `uint16' 
in assignment
-------------8<------------------------8<-----------------------8<---------------

Any idea?

-- 
[email-masked]
"Le temps ne fait rien à l'affaire, quand on est con, on-est-con !"
-- Georges Brassens

---

From: "Vianney Lecroart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:39:03 +0100

Hi,

It was fixed yesterday (don't know why it was on the public cvs, I coded
this yesterday and I also fixed it yesterday, so it should never be on the
public cvs... anyway...)

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas RIBO" <[email-masked]>
To: "Nel ML" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 7:25 PM
Subject: [Nel] Compile error

> _______________________________________________
> Nel mailing list
> [email-masked]
> /mailman/listinfo.cgi/nel
>

---

From: Cedric Valignat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:26:32 +0100

Hi,

Thomas RIBO wrote:
> [...]

That should be fix in the tonight cvs synchronization ...

Cedric.