Subject: [Nel] snowballs frontend (sno_frontend) lossage

From: Loic Dachary <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 13:24:21 +0100

Hi,

	When running a server I expercience a continuous flow of the
following errors:

AST25054 buf_sock.cpp 190 loic.dachary.org/FS : "_RTSBIndex+len < _ReadyToSendBu
ffer.size()" index=134989860 len=0 size=50
AST25054 buf_sock.cpp 106 loic.dachary.org/FS : "pos+len <= v.size()" pos=134989
860 len=0 size=50

	from sno_frontend.

	This occurs immediately after I press return in the snowballs client
to accept to connect to shard 0. It looks like uninitialized variable or 
something but I don't have the debug version handy to check this.

	Oddly enough, that does not prevent me from being online
although it will eventually crash when the disk is full ;-) I could
redirect those messages to /dev/null but that somehow does not strike
me as a good idea.

	If there is no simple answer to this problem I'll investigate it as
soon as I'm finished with the Debian GNU/Linux packages.

	My configuration is Debian GNU/Linux unstable, stlport-4.5 and
todays CVS (for snowballs2/nel/nelns). 

	Cheers, 

-- 
Loic   Dachary         http://www.dachary.org/  [email-masked]
12 bd  Magenta         http://www.senga.org/      [email-masked]
75010    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 07 97          [email-masked]
        GPG Public Key: http://www.dachary.org/loic/gpg.txt