Subject: RE: [Nel] Is this list dead?

From: Matthew Flagg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:27:59 -0500

I replied not only to that email but every contact address on their site and
politely, in two lines, asked them to not use our developer's list as spam
receptacle.  I tried before but I guess they didn't get it.  Maybe we should
actually subscribe them to the list! :)  That way they would know exactly
whats going on. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Archer [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 3:23 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Nel] Is this list dead?

According to dam's:
> Is this list dead? I suscribed one week ago, and still nothing, except
some ad.

Which is the second time it got on this list. Trafficmagnet will soon land
in the forbidden domain list here.

No, the list is unusually quiet these days. Chalk it up to GDC (Games
Developpers Conference, for those of you not familiar with the industry).
We're edging on toward our first internal milestone, so we haven't started
a new discussion, and apparently we haven't had a major hiccup in the CVS
recently... so we have fewer complaints than the usual too.

The web server overhaul mentioned is close to done (but we're overhauling
our internal web tools too, so that takes time). Expect a more up-to-date
documentation.

-- 
Vincent Archer                                         Email:
[email-masked]

Nevrax France.                              Off on the yellow brick road we
go!
_______________________________________________
Nel mailing list
[email-masked]
/mailman/listinfo.cgi/nel