Subject: [Nel] Rep:Nel digest, Vol 1 #199 - 5 msgs

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:03:38 GMT

I would to know what is the position of Nel (the
graphic part) compare to SDL.

Thanks,
nicO

______________________________________________________________________________
ifrance.com, l'email gratuit le plus complet de l'Internet !
vos emails depuis un navigateur, en POP3, sur Minitel, sur le WAP...
http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/email.emailif

---

From: Vincent Caron <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Dec 2001 14:17:24 +0100

> graphic part) compare to SDL.

Something like 3 abstraction levels above SDL :)
SDL is a low-level programming framework, while NeL is rather a
high-level toolkit for game development. I guess the Nevrax guys will
just ask you to read the doc (at least its outline) if you want to grasp
the idea ... /docs/