Subject: [Nel] object viewer config file

From: "Nicolas Vizerie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:14:03 +0200

Hello,

I've put an example for object_viewer.cfg in the CVS
you'll find it in \nel\tools\3d\object_viewer

Regards,

Nicolas Vizerie

From: "Valerio Santinelli" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Nel] Exporter Plugin for 3DSMAX 4.0

I've had to do some other things in order to get the plugin running.

In the docs, you're saying which ms scripts to move to the scripts =
directory of 3dsmax, but there are 2 scripts left out. I had to copy =
them both:

nel_flare.ms
nel_ps.ms

I'm also missing object_viewer.cfg
I cannot find it anywhere in NeL's cvs.

I'm also trying to compile the various .dlu and such but I'm stuck with =
this error:

--------------------Configuration: nel_mesh_lib - Win32 =
ReleaseDebug--------------------
Compiling...
calc_lm.cpp
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual =
Studio\MyProjects\nevrax\code\nel\tools\3d\plugin_max\nel_mesh_lib\calc_l=
m.cpp(256) : error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'class =
ExclList' to 'class NameTab &'
        A reference that is not to 'const' cannot be bound to a =
non-lvalue
Error executing cl.exe.

I'm also attaching the diffs to the files I patched in order to work =
with 3dsmax 4.0 SDK.

--
c'ya!

Valerio Santinelli
[email-masked]
HateSeed Gaming Magazine http://www.hateseed.com/
My Lab http://tanis.hateseed.com/
In Flames Italia http://www.inflames.it/