Subject: [Nel] opengl problem

From: François Périchon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:46:53 +0100

Hi,
I finally made it with the mesa3D 3.3, the last glext.h from sgi, the
correct stlport, and so on.
I './configure' without any problems (I set  the --with-stlport,
--with-stllib, and th --with-python)
When making the opengl driver i end with this error :

In file included from driver_opengl.h:43,
                 from driver_opengl.cpp:45:
./../../../include/nel/3d/material.h:264: anonymous class type not used to
declare any objects
./../../../include/nel/3d/material.h: In method `void
NL3D::CMaterial::CTexEnv::setDefault()':
./../../../include/nel/3d/material.h:273: `union
NL3D::CMaterial::CTexEnv::{anonymous}' has no member named `OpRGB'
./../../../include/nel/3d/material.h:274: `union
NL3D::CMaterial::CTexEnv::{anonymous}' has no member named `SrcArg0RGB'

and this one :

In file included from ../../../../include/nel/3d/material.h:338,
                 from driver_opengl.h:43,
                 from driver_opengl.cpp:45:
./../../../include/nel/3d/driver_material_inline.h: In method `void
NL3D::CMaterial::texEnvOpRGB(unsigned int, NL3D::CMaterial::TTexOperator)':
./../../../include/nel/3d/driver_material_inline.h:157: `union
NL3D::CMaterial::CTexEnv::{anonymous}' has no member named `OpRGB'
./../../../include/nel/3d/driver_material_inline.h: In method `void
NL3D::CMaterial::texEnvArg0RGB(unsigned int, NL3D::CMaterial::TTexSource,
NL3D::CMaterial::TTexOperand)':

What have i made wrong? Where this mysterious NL3D is defined?

-- 
François "Le Barjack"  Périchon
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
36, rue de la clef
59800 Lille
France
Tel : +33 (0)3 20 55 55 90 
Fax : +33 (0)3 20 55 55 92