Subject: [Nel] NURBS

From: Brandon Barker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 22:44:36 -0400

Not sure how much this could help Nevrax but here it is:

http://openNURBS.org

As seen on homepage:

The openNURBS Initiative provides CAD, CAM, CAE, and computer graphics 
software developers the tools to accurately transfer 3-D geometry between 
applications.
 
 The tools provided by openNURBS include:

A file format specification and documentation.
 C++ source code libraries to read and write the file format. Windows, Mac, 
and Linux are supported.
 Quality assurance and revision control.
 Various supporting libraries and utilities.
 Technical support. 

Unlike other open development initiatives, alliances, or consortia:

Commercial use is encouraged.
 The tools, support, and membership are free.
 There are no restrictions. Neither copyright nor copyleft restrictions apply.
 No contribution of effort or technology is required from the members, 
although it is encouraged.