Subject: [Nel] A bit of news

From: "Daniel Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 15:32:23 +0200

The following news will appear on the sight later today.

Regards to all.
Daniel

PARTICLE SYSTEM
First release of the particle system editor with full access to the
particule system engine is out (it's an extension to the object viewer).

ENVIRONMENT MAPPING
Flat and cubic environment map rendering have been added to the 3D engine
and the tools.

AUDIO LIBRARY
The lowest level layer of the sound library is functional (the sound library
is still in very early stage of development)

SERVICE ADMIN IMPROVEMENTS
Loads of new features added to the Win32 displayer
- window positions can be stored in the config file
- displayer window now has a prompt to allow live interaction with running
services (Note: The same commands can be sent to the services by the admin
client)

LIGHT MAPS
Version 1.0 of the lightmap implementation is fully implemented and
available

COLLISIONS
Version 1.0 of the PACS collision code fully implemented and available