Subject: [Nel] Link Error

From: "Slistak Shady" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 08:42:10 -0000

I'm getting the following error compiling the client. My CVS tree is current 
up to sat. Using VC6. I'm terrible at figuring this stuff out. Any help? 
Thanks.

Linking...
MSVCRTD.lib(cinitexe.obj) : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "libcmt.lib" 
conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
freetype.lib(ftinit.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol 
_psaux_module_class
Debug/snowballs.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.
_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

---

From: "EagleEye" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 14:48:57 -0600

This is a lot like the thing I'm getting... especially the "use
/nodefaultlib" thing.  I saw that and didn't know what it was referring to,
or where I would have to "use" it.

I wish someone could help us. :(

----- Original Message -----
From: "Slistak Shady" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 2:42 AM
Subject: [Nel] Link Error

> _______________________________________________
> Nel mailing list
> [email-masked]
> /mailman/listinfo.cgi/nel
>