Subject: [Nel] News

From: "Vianney Lecroart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:01:38 +0100

Hi,

Some news on the www.nevrax.org:

-You will find Snowballs binaries on our web site in the download section.
Currently, we only have Windows binaries but feel free to send us some other
versions (e.g. GNU/Linux tarballs, debian packages and so on). Please, send
them to [email-masked]

Next news to come:

- A little explanation of the new network system, CTransportClass, that
provides class comunication between services using network layer 5.

Other news:

-NeL now uses pch (precompilated header) that speed up the compilation on
windows.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?