Subject: [Nel] missing file "water_imp.cpp"

From: "Dennis McGregor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 21:58:54 -0500

I'm managing to compile the the Nel engine (after a full upgrade to
woody the problems with pthread.h disappeared), but only if disable 3d
during the compile process. Otherwise I get an error about a file that
doesn't exist either in the tar that I'm using or on the nevrax.org cvsweb:

c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../../include -I../../src
-I/usr/include/freetype2 -O3 -DNL_RELEASE -ftemplate-depth-24
-Wno-multichar -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/X11R6/include
-I/usr/local/STLport-4.0/stlport/ -Wp,-MD,.deps/water_height_map.pp -c
water_height_map.cpp -o water_height_map.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .libs/water_height_map.lo water_height_map.lo
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `water_imp.cpp', needed by
`water_imp.lo'.  Stop.

Dennis.

---

From: "Nicolas Vizerie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 10:08:49 +0100

Hi,
Actually, this file shouldn't appear in your makefile. You should consider
updating your makefile for the 3d lib from the CVS.

Nicolas Vizerie

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis McGregor" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 3:58 AM
Subject: [Nel] missing file "water_imp.cpp"

> _______________________________________________
> Nel mailing list
> [email-masked]
> /mailman/listinfo.cgi/nel
>