Subject: [Nel] another snowballs server

From: Loic Dachary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 01:26:41 +0100

Hi,

	I'll be running a snowballs server on loic.dachary.org tonight
(GMT-1).  I'm logged in and I'd be gratefull if people have the
opportunity to come and shoot snowballs at me ;-)

	Cheers,

-- 
Loic   Dachary         http://www.dachary.org/  [email-masked]
12 bd  Magenta         http://www.senga.org/      [email-masked]
75010    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 07 97          [email-masked]
        GPG Public Key: http://www.dachary.org/loic/gpg.txt

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Mar 2002 14:30:57 +0100

> No I even made it segfault.  This didn't happen to me before and I wasn't
s/No/Now/

Regards,
Lars

-- 
[ Lars Weber ]------< me @ lars.in-berlin.de >----[ GPG-ID: 1383B42E ]
+++ fingerprint: 44B1 1D23 DD53 E6B2 4AAB 4C36 0323 9141 1383 B42E +++
[ Using GNU ]----< www.gnu.org | www.debian.org >---[ Running Debian ]