Subject: [Nel] A couple of quick tidbits

From: "LaZaRuS Returns" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 21:05:25

When compiling in NL_DEBUG mode i get this error:

nel\nel\src\misc\bit_mem_stream.cpp(232) : error C2660: 'push_back' : 
function does not take 0 parameters

OS: Windows 2000 server sp2
IDE: VC6 sp5
Port: STLPort 4.5.1

Regards,
  Jean-Lou

_________________________________________________________________
Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

---

From: "Vianney Lecroart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 10:31:13 +0100

Hi Jean-Lou

> function does not take 0 parameters

I use STLPort 4.5 and don't have this problem. Perhaps it s a problem on the
last 4.5.1 version. Are you sure you put the stlport directory on the top of
the included directories in the visual C setting (menu
tools/options/directories)? If not, it uses visual stl that are not
standard.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?