Subject: [Nel] Snowballs available (at least)

From: Cedric Valignat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 20:34:10 +0200

Hi all, 

So ... it's done, Snowballs is available in the public CVS in
code/snowballs2.

It compile and run on Windows but we have some troubles on GNU/Linux
platforms :

   - a full screen NeL logo instead of a small one in the upper rigth
     corner.
   - no landscape.
   - network communication problem between the client and the frontend
     in release mode.
   - for a week now, we have some linking problem of NeL 3D with the
     client and i didn't had time to look at it ... sorry about that.
   - there is, probably, some other bugs too :-)

I launch a shard on itsalive.nevrax.org. It's compiled on debug mode to
be able to test the client in network mode without beeing annoyed by the
network bug.

I hope that i forgot nothing otherwise contact me.

Good luck ...

Regards,

Cedric.

---

From: Tony Hoyt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:44:42 -0400

Awsome. Thanks.  Now I don't know if I'll be able to get it compiled
myself, but I bet there will be pleanty of people to help out. Plus, I
bet the developers would love to work on anything but this at the
moment.  You guys have bigger bugs to squish. :-)

  Tony

---

From: Pam Curtis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:48:15 -0700 (PDT)

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get email alerts & NEW webcam video instant messaging with Yahoo! Messenger
http://im.yahoo.com