Subject: [Nel] STL question

From: Vincent Caron <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 18:16:55 +0100

Do you still recommend STLport 4.0 for Linux compilation ? Or 4.5, or latest
version (STLport-1031) ? I personally encountered bugs in the post-4.5 beta,
so I'm a bit wondering how your big pile of code hanles it with 4.0 ? :)

---

From: "Vianney Lecoart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 18:39:46 +0100

> so I'm a bit wondering how your big pile of code hanles it with 4.0 ? :)

On windows, I work with STLPort 4.5 (Current release version : 4.5 (Sep 08,
2001)) and other people you the old one 4.0.
On linux, the 2 versions should work, if not, you can send us bug report, we
ll fix them.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?