Subject: [Nel] Pb compiling from CVS

From: Vincent Caron <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 15:53:55 +0100

In nel/src/3d/driver/opengl :
driver_opengl.cpp:49: nel/3d/tmp/viewport.h: No such file or directory

(I updated my CVS repository 5 min ago)

---

From: Cedric Valignat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:41:33 +0100

> (I updated my CVS repository 5 min ago)

I tryed to reproduce your error with the files present in the public
repository, but it was without any success.

I update the public CVS repository more or less at the same time that
you've done the update, so could you try to update it again to check
out if the error is not coming from our public repository
synchronization ?

Thanks,

Cedric.

---

From: Vincent Archer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:52:43 +0100

> (I updated my CVS repository 5 min ago)

This is strange, since the repository has the viewport.h file,
as shown on CVSweb:

/cvs/cvsweb.cgi/code/nel/include/nel/3d/tmp/viewport.h

(and yes, I know people hate the 'grrrr' comments :) )

Are you sure the cvs update went correctly?

-- 
Vincent Archer                                         Email: [email-masked]

Nevrax France.                              Off on the yellow brick road we go!

---

From: Vincent Caron <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 17:56:49 +0100

> out if the error is not coming from our public repository

My fault, I have a pb with cvs ignoring my ~/.cvsrc file, thus I didn't
get the new tmp/ folder in '3d'.