Subject: Re: [Nel] STLPort...

From: "Brenden Towey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 07:41:11 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Valignat Cedric <[email-masked]>

>   <URL:http://www.stlport.org/>

Thanks so much!  Um, the #error in types_nl.h has this misspelled as
"www.sltport.org" (note that the "L" and the "T" are transposed).  It might
prevent future confusion if this was corrected.  I really wasn't kidding
when I said that Google had no idea what this was. :-)

Fast, accurate help on the mailing list for a newbie, can't ask for better
than that...

Brenden

---

From: Valignat Cedric <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 10:14:36 +0100

> when I said that Google had no idea what this was. :-)

Rhhaaa, shame on me. I understood that you were killing but i didn't notice
the mispelling, so i had some difficulties to understand the joke ... doh ! :o)

Cedric.