Subject: Re: [Nel] ppc build

From: Michael Warnock <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:47:47 -0800

thats fantastic news!

can u run the services?

Michael Warnock
InOrbit Entertainment Inc.

---

From: nik gaffney <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:55:59 +0100 (CET)

> can u run the services?

 they compile + install and run, but spew errors. .
however, i cant really say this is unexpected, i think it has more to
do with the local network than the nelns stuff. hostname problems +
sorting out the config files.

ill let u know if/how it works

---

From: nik gaffney <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 22:48:38 +0100 (CET)

> ill let u know if/how it works

~/nevrax/snowballs2/client/snowballs
INF28297 client.cpp 145 : Starting Snowballs !
WRN28297 dru.cpp 95 : when loading dynamic library 'libnel_drv_opengl.so':
/usr/lib/libnel_drv_opengl.so: undefined symbol: glSetFenceNV
WRN28297 common.cpp 390 : Exception will be launched: libnel_drv_opengl.so
not found
Aborted