Subject: [Nel] (still) Linux build (nel/src/ai)

From: Vincent Caron <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 01:23:15 +0100

Forgot this one : (needs a hell of a time to compile the ai/ code)

nel/src/ai/agent_init.cpp
nel/src/ai/static_def_init.cpp
  still obsolete #include "nel/ai/agent/gd_agent_script.h"

BTW: do you prefer bug reports here on this ML or via bugzilla ? I just
checked it, and it seems pretty calm...

---

From: Doug Posner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:48:28 +0000

In file included from zone_lighter.cpp:26:
../../src/3d/zone_lighter.h: In method
`NL3D::CZoneLighter::CTriangle::CTriangle(const NLMISC::CTriangle &)':
../../src/3d/zone_lighter.h:143: warning: assignment of negative value
`-1' to `unsigned int'
../../src/3d/zone_lighter.h:144: warning: assignment of negative value
`-1' to `unsigned int'
zone_lighter.cpp: In method `void
NL3D::CZoneLighter::light(NL3D::CLandscape &, NL3D::CZone &, unsigned
int, const NL3D::CZoneLighter::CLightDesc &,
_STL::vector<NL3D::CZoneLighter::CTriangle,_STL::allocator<NL3D::CZoneLighter::CTriangle>
> &, _STL::vector<unsigned int,_STL::allocator<unsigned int> > &)':
zone_lighter.cpp:368: no match for call to `(NLMISC::CVector) (int,
sint)'
zone_lighter.cpp:369: no match for call to `(NLMISC::CVector) (sint &,
sint)'
zone_lighter.cpp:370: no match for call to `(NLMISC::CVector) (int,
sint)'
zone_lighter.cpp:371: no match for call to `(NLMISC::CVector) (sint &,
sint)'
zone_lighter.cpp: In method `void
NL3D::CZoneLighter::buildZoneInformation(NL3D::CLandscape &, const
_STL::vector<unsigned int,_STL::allocator<unsigned int> > &, bool)':
zone_lighter.cpp:2073: warning: initialization of negative value `-1' to
`unsigned int'
zone_lighter.cpp:2073: warning: initialization of negative value `-1' to
`unsigned int'
zone_lighter.cpp:2074: warning: initialization of negative value `-1' to
`unsigned int'
zone_lighter.cpp:2074: warning: initialization of negative value `-1' to
`unsigned int'
make[3]: *** [zone_lighter.lo] Error 1 

thanks
dp

---

From: "Vianney Lecroart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:34:18 +0100

Hi Vincent,

In fact, I modified everything only in the goal of running Snowballs2, and
we don't need AI at all so I don't try to compile that.
And for the linux version, I only work on the server part, not the client
one, so I didn't try to compile 3d on linux.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?

---

From: Cedric Valignat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:47:21 +0100

> checked it, and it seems pretty calm...

As you wish, we are very calm with our own bug report and almost all the
current ones are in that cases ... we used it for non-prioritary bugs
but if someone from outside post a bug on it, we aree a lot quicker :-)

-- 
Cedric

---

From: "sameh chafik Pro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:27:45 +0100

Hello,
this problem is now fixed.
Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Vincent Caron" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 1:23 AM
Subject: [Nel] (still) Linux build (nel/src/ai)

> _______________________________________________
> Nel mailing list
> [email-masked]
> /mailman/listinfo.cgi/nel
>