Subject: [Nel] AI

From: Loic Dachary <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 14:04:28 +0100

Hi,

	It looks like a file is missing from the CVS tree that prevents
compilation of AI.

nel/ai/script/interpret_message_setvalue.h

	I'll disable AI in the debian package for now. I may be able to
re-build this file by hand but I'd first like to be sure it is not available
somewhere ;-)

	Cheers,

-- 
Loic   Dachary         http://www.dachary.org/  [email-masked]
12 bd  Magenta         http://www.senga.org/      [email-masked]
75010    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 07 97          [email-masked]
        GPG Public Key: http://www.dachary.org/loic/gpg.txt

---

From: "sameh chafik Pro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:13:35 +0100

Hello loic,

> nel/ai/script/interpret_message_setvalue.h

This source was'nt commit, we are sorry.

> re-build this file by hand but I'd first like to be sure it is not
available

If  you don't use Ai there are no problem.

Sameh.

---

From: Loic Dachary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:46:24 +0100

> If  you don't use Ai there are no problem.

	Indeed, that's not a problem for snowballs. But I was somewhat
concerned to provide a NeL package without including AI. Other people might
want to use the AI module.

	I'll try again soon and let you know what happens.

	Cheers,

---

From: "Pierre Portier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:02:41 +0100

> re-build this file by hand but I'd first like to be sure it is not
available

Oooops!
It will be available in tonight's CVS update.
Thanks!
Pierre