Subject: [Nel] libxml problem

From: "Jared Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:12:54 -0500

Every time I go to compile libxml, my computer gives me a BSD and I can't recover from it.

How exactly am I supposed to use libxml?  Do I just put the source in a place where my compiler can find it while compiling the NeL libraries?  Do I need to compile libxml seperately and put the results in a lib where the compiler can find it?

TAI

Jared Mark

---

From: "Jared Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:23:50 -0500

Nevermind... I just pointed my VS to the include directory for it, and NeL
is compiling fine now... no need to compile the libxml at all.

----- Original Message -----
From: Jared Mark
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 11:12 AM
Subject: [Nel] libxml problem

Every time I go to compile libxml, my computer gives me a BSD and I can't
recover from it.

How exactly am I supposed to use libxml?  Do I just put the source in a
place where my compiler can find it while compiling the NeL libraries?  Do I
need to compile libxml seperately and put the results in a lib where the
compiler can find it?

TAI

Jared Mark