Subject: [Nel] Nevrax software

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:05:05 -0500

I couldn't seem to find a link for downloading beta of this software... I am new to the list here. Are there any special requirements for running it on a Win98 machine, minimum graphics card required, etc? Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Brian Shores (aka Artillo)

---

From: "Vianney Lecroart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:02:06 +0100

Hi Brian,

> I couldn't seem to find a link for downloading beta of this software... I
am new to the list here. Are there any special requirements for running it
on a Win98 machine, minimum graphics card required, etc? Any help would be
much appreciated!

Normally, you need to compile sources and run the program, we don't provide
official binaries, but you can find a Windows binary of this program
(snowballs2) in my home page (http://ace.planet-d.net) but it s totally
unofficial.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?