Subject: [Nel] Italian NeL community

From: "Valerio Santinelli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:15:42 +0200

This message is mainly intended for the head people at Nevrax. 

I am thinking about opening a new section on hateseed.com for italian people using NeL.
This means that I'd open a new forum for NeL-related talkings and a new section with NeL related material like downloads, tutorials, snippets of code and the like. 

Do you think this would be usefull? Would you be interested in supporting this initiative?
Other people's thoughts about this are welcome.

--
Valerio Santinelli
HateSeed.com Founder (http://www.hateseed.com)
In Flames Italia Webmaster (http://www.inflames.it)
My Lab (http://tanis.hateseed.com)

---

From: Olivier Lejade <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 15:43:12 +0200

At 10:15 AM 7/4/01 +0200, you wrote:
>I am thinking about opening a new section on hateseed.com

Nice site.
It's a pity my Italian is so lousy: it seems interesting too.

>This means that I'd open a new forum for NeL-related talkings and a new 
>section with NeL related material like downloads, tutorials, snippets of 
>code and the like.

Well to be honest, I have no idea if it would be useful...
But if *you* think some Italian-only speaking people would be interested, 
then sure: go for it ! :)
And if you go so far as to translate some NeL docs and stuff, I'm sure Yan 
would be happy to make some space for them on the official NeL website.
Here at Nevrax, we're focusing on an international, english speaking 
community, but it would be cool to have localized forums elsewhere.